Sunday 4 January 2009

Me Me Me ;)

I'm Georgia, i'm 17, single, and a born and bred essex girl ;)

i never really sat down and thought about all the things that i've done, and the different people i've met, and how lucky i am to have had some of the experiences that i have.

I've travelled all over the world, been to Antigua, Barbados, Bermuda, America, Malaysia, Mauritiues, Portugal, The Maldives, Spain and Israel.


I've scuba dived with all sorts of tropical fish, turtles, sharks, manta rays and dolphins.


I've seen and met some of my favourite bands, and managed to sneak on the guestlist a fair few times ;)

Then theres been the things ive done that most people wouldnt even dream of doing.
woken up in a bath, on a doorstep, in a car, in a field and on a kitchen floor.

organised campouts where everyones got laid, made up a song, got naked, or just couldnt remember.

Had You Me At 6 play at my 16th birthday party, and had the sound guy at a We Are The Ocean gig say 'Happy Birthday Georgia Glamour Get Yr Tits Out!'

Had my boobs on TV, and been on Radio One.

Slept with people i loved, slept with people i hate, slept with people who i dont really remember, and those who i'd rather forget.


I've also made my fair share of mistakes.


Got drunk and threw myself out a window, in front of a car, and then cut my arm up drunkenly with a cake knife.

invited too many people to my birthday bash 2008 so that 200 people turned up and it got shut down before 11pm

spent all night in London cuz we didnt wanna get the last train home, and ended up getting woken up by a tramp asking for 35p!

I've kissed boys, girls, men...and someones little brother ;)


ive laughed, cried, shouted and moaned.

I've got so drunk i've been sick at 3:45pm, and eaten raw pizza before passing out in a garden.

I've been so high i cried cu i couldnt find stars, stripped off and sang happy birthday to a total stranger, and woke up hugging a rabbit.

I've partied til i've literally passed out, sung at gigs til my voice has gone, and laughed til i've been sick.

I've broke up, made up, ended it and started it again.

I've left home, stolen to survive, dropped out of college, and gone back home.

I've snuck out, and lived on my best mates sofa.

I've spent god knows how long in Tescos at night, and had picnics on lounge floors.

People have made me laugh til my sides hurt, cry til my eyes stung and get me so worried i've been sick.

Ive lied, i've cheated, and i've paid the price for it.

I've made new friends and become closer to the ones i really love. They've given me the most amazing memories.

and then this year i ended up in rehab for 4 and a half weeks.

But if you ask me how im feeling today?


NEVER BEEN FUCKING BETTER - I LOVE LIFE - BRING ON 2009 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment